Saturday, 5 April 2014

Graphic 45 Design Team 2014 Audition Final Round

The end is nigh, the 21st of April is ever approaching and that means the graphic 45 
Design Team announcement.
But before that long awaited day the top thirty finalists have to submit there final 
round video submission.
I am pleased to say mine is complete and although I am not 
an experienced video maker I still had fun.



I hope you will have a look and leave me comment or two.
Over the coming days I will be blogging my three projects from the video
in separate posts so every one can see close up photos so stay tuned.
I now wait with anticipation of who will be chosen and what the coming graphic
45 design team year will have in store all the graphic 
45er's out there. Until the team reveal. 

Happy Scrapping 
Andrew 

10 comments:

  1. I have no words. That's GREAT! Really! Good luck to you! You deserve to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects and so beautifully presented!! All the best to you Andrew! You have my vote~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope that you are chosen for the DT!! I love seeing your creations and am often in awe! Ok, I have to be honest, I am ALWAYS in awe when I see what you have created! Good luck and I look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say that the video is amazing!! LOVELOVELOVE all of your projects and I see an entire shelf of them in the background and am drooling heavily!!! Thanks for sharing and good luck! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fingers are crossed that you get chosen!! (They'd be foolish if you do not get picked--IMO!) Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is inspirational, I wish you all the best for your application as dt for G45, I know there is huge competition for these spots...Good Luck.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Hands down you have my vote! good luck!! Your work is awesome, creative, practical and just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Andrew! Love it thank you or the great tutorial for the tags!!! I really love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved everyone of your creations using G45! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...