Saturday, 21 March 2015

Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2015

My year on the Graphic 45 Design Team year has been a fabulous time and I 
have had some awesome experiences. 
The 2015 Design Team Call has been announced and I am thrilled to be able to try out again. 
It will be a great experience for anyone who applies and I would like to encourage all those who are applying.

I am going to share my projects for my round one entry. Please enjoy looking and 
I hope I can inspire your creativity using the wonderful 
products from graphic 45.

I have grouped some by collection and some by project theme.

Collection one : Sweet Sentiments
Jewellery Box










Photo Journal Blocks









Collection Two : Steampunk Spells
Steampunk Hot Air Balloon








Video box mini album




Collection Three : Good Ol Sport
Dominoes set






Altered Cheese Box






Collection Four : Raining Cats and Dogs
Pen / Scissor Holder









Dog Bone Album







Collection five : French Country
Telephone Message Folder









Cookie Box










Collection Six : Precious Memories
Altered box and mini album








Collection Seven : Twelve Days of Christmas
Christmas crackers 







Collection Eight : Botanical Tea
Tea Caddy








Soap Gift Set









Theme One : Clocks
Time To flourish






Couture















Theme two : Storage Trunks
botanical tea 
and 
come away with me










Typography

 






Theme Three : Scrap Frames






Thank you for spending the time to view my projects and I hope you have gained inspiration from them.
Good luck to all those who are applying to be 
on this wonderful team

Cheers 
Andrew Roberts

























































29 comments:

  1. Wow! I love all the projects you have shared! I think I especially love the Steampunk balloon and then the dog bone album....but seriously....they are all lovely! Such wonderful use and imagination in each project! Thank you so much for sharing! Wishing you luck! Would love to see more of your designs throughout the year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a awesome crafter. Your projects are so beautiful when I see something you have made I know it is yours I don't have to see your name to know you made it. I enjoy all your wonderful creations and hope to see more snap guides from you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous work!!!! thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is awesome Andrew, I know you'll be on the team again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such absolutely gorgeous creations! I don't know which ones I love the most. Graphic 45 is so fortunate to have you as a designer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks completely awesome!!! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous work as always, Andrew! G45 was very lucky to have you on the team this past year, you're amazing! Best of luck to you on your 2015 audition. :-) xo Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your work. Thank you for giving me so much inspiration! Best of luck :) Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see all the work you put into your designs, I love them all! Good luck with these auditions although I know you don't need it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are fabulous, andrew! goodluck to us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really wish you were giving lottery numbers out instead of projects cuz they'd be the big jackpot winners! Make no mistake you WILL be back for a second year :)

    Gorgeous work, each piece is exquisite,

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all amazing projects!! I'm so proud of you for making the team last year and just know you'll do great again this year. Best of luck to you, Andrew!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck Andrew!!!! As always your projects are stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best of luck to you - amazing projects, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful projects. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. yey andrew!!! congrats to both of us!!! eeekk!! now off to the second round! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  17. SO many beautiful projects - WOW!! You're very talented. Congrats on making the Top 25 and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an array of beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Andrew, your creativity and sense of style is amazing. Congratulations on making the Top 25 and my very best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Andrew, I can tell you put a lot of time and thought into your wonderful projects! I always enjoy and look forward to your posts. You're great!
    Tara Brown

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats Andrew! Yor projects are simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats Andrew, you're work is such an inspiration and I know you'll make the team again. Best of luck my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness Robert, you are an amazing artist. I love your work and I would love to see videos and/or "how-to" instructions. I will be looking for you to be on the Design Team again as I cannot imagine that you wouldn't be. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What fabulous Creations Robert! Such inspiration for us all! Good luck with your selection!
    Michelle
    The Craft Marquee

    ReplyDelete
  25. Robert you art BLOWS ME AWAY! Good luck to you in your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely amaing projects! You are such a fabulous artist and so inspiring! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG, OMG, OMG look at all of these yummy eyecandy !!! You are such an amazing awesome artist. It looks like I'm gonna be here a while just to check out all your works of art. How on earth could "you" not be on Graphic 45 design team, they along with Graphic 45 fans & followers would be blessed to have you. Of course I could be a little bit biased because I think your work is nothing short of pure genius. I hope they do pick you so Good Luck and Thank you so much for sharing.

    Dianne M.
    San Antonio, TX USA

    ReplyDelete
  28. C'est dommage! G45 said goodbye to you, but not me. Loved seeing your projects. Will follow you to look for more, because your work has been truly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I echo what ehbost said. I am a new follower because I will truly miss seeing your work on G45.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...