Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Dylusions : My new Addiction

I have been trawling youtube and I think I have watched every Dyan Reaveley 
video I can find. Her style of art journalling has inspired my to try.
The many different stamp sets she has are both quirky and funky and I really like them a lot and 
I amy collecting them as quickly as I can.

I also have her paints and inks and they are such vibrant colours and so easy to use.
It has caused me to use a colour range I don't normally use.

I have made a few different projects on loose pages and card stock to try out the products.
Some images I have drawn as I don't have the stamp sets yet or have recently acquired them.
So there are some variations and some images are her stamps. But she has been a great inspiration to this new side to my creative journey.

I have also discovered the world of digital stamps and have purchased a couple. I think could become addicted very easily.

These are my first attempts when I purchased the dylusions paints.



Then I progressed on to to a larger project to see what having more space would lead me to create.
I was really happy with the result. The lines on the side are for me to journal on but I have not thought of what to write yet. I love the sea themed dylusions stamp sets.

This next piece is a warm coloured back ground after creating a cool coloured background 
with the above page.


I bought a dylusions journal but had a disaster with it and it was not useable and I had to throw it out. I think the damp Tasmanian weather was a contributing factor. So I found and old art  book that was not used and made couple of pages in there instead.





I hope you are inspired to get some dylusions products and try them out.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy paper crafting
Andrew 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrew, love these pages and the vibrant colours, I also love your Graphic 45 projects, but these show a quirky side to you, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...